My (badly) illustrated life...

Friday 24 August 2012

Ohai there

Umm.. soo.. hi yeah
I'm too awkward for this.
I've never been good at introductions.
Or "Hello"s
Or any social interactions.

Person: Hi
Me: Ohmygodsomeone'sactuallytalkingtomequicksaysomethingwitty
Me: Good.

(I was going to illustrate that, but my imagination outweighs my actual talent)

Today I was procrastinating, browsing the wonderful interwebs, as you do and I was INSPIRED.
Yes, inspired.
I saw the wonderful blogs and proclaimed proudly "I CAN DO THAT"
Easier said than done, I've attempted to run a blog time and time again.
Hopefully this one might be good!

My name is Renee, but you can call me Nay.
This is me:
(I'm not preppy, that's my badly drawn school uniform)







































I can't actually draw. Sometimes I kid myself into thinking that I can.

















































































I'm sixteen years old, 17 in October
































Also I'm a lesbian.
































And I have another lesbian































I also have a little sister
She was unsatisfied with my drawing of her.




























and yeah I think that's all you need to know for now :3
Hopefully you enjoy my whimsical anecdotes and escapades
or not, it's your life.

Bye for now! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment